Technical Documents (pdf):
Mecair PR1.4 Solenoid Pilot Valve
- Used to ‘remotely’ control VEM type diaphragm valves.
- PR 1/4″ can be installed within any control box or outside the filter, within a couple of meters of the diaphragm valves.
- For installation a 18.5 mm DN hole must be drilled in the control box wall, leaving the pneumatic connection (PR 1/4″) outside the box. The solenoid pilot is then fixed to the wall with the locknut.
- The pneumatic connection to the remotely piloted diaphragm valve is via 8mm OD pneumatic pipe. The electrical connection is via an IP65 connector with PG9 cable entry.
- The pilot body is made of brass and can be fitted with any voltage solenoid.
- Upon request the solenoid is available to an ATEX Directive 94/9/CE, Zone 22 (Dust) rating.
More info: https://goyenmecair.pentair.com/en