- Suitable for low-pressure (0.5 – 1.5 bar), and high-pressure systems (0.5 – 7.5 bar)
- Designed for dust collectors, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning of filter bags, cartridges and envelope, ceramic and sintered metal fibre filters.
- Designed to be installed on flat surfaces or square/rectangular tanks.
- Named “full immersion” as the valve draws the compressed air directly from the header tank, leading to improved pneumatic performance.
- Can be supplied complete with the blow tube and counter flange.
- Fixed to the tank with a special counter flange and fixing screws.
- The 2″, 21/2″ and 3″ valves are all double diaphragm valves; the 11/2″ model can be a single or double diaphragm valve.
- Made of diecast aluminium with an anodised treatment which protects against corrosive and environmental agents.
- Bolts and screws are stainless steel.
- Available with integrated solenoid pilot (VNP) or with remote pneumatic connection (VEM).
More info: https://goyenmecair.pentair.com/en