Technical Documents for Download (PDF):
Mecair Bulkhead Connectors
- To connect the blow tube to the valve through the wall of the filter.
- Saves time and material as the connection is to an unthreaded blow tube with no need for welding or additional fittings.
- Smooth, unthreaded pipes are needed for connecting the header tank and filter blow tubes to the valve.
- The quick-fit connections can be tightened with the correct CH wrench (for nut rings) and PH (for bolts).
- Two connection fitting types are available. PTD: two-piece tube. PTS: through tube.
More info: https://goyenmecair.pentair.com/en